To be a leader, someone that others follow, you need 5 things:
1. Clarity about yourself. Do you which values are driving your decisions?
2. Clear language. Are you willing and able to engage in the difficult conversations?
3. Clarity on the “price” of the risks you take. You know the chances and the risks -and you can move forward?
4. The knowledge you have gained from your mistakes. You know you can trust your judgement (and not your emotions?)
5. Your behavior is one of courage. Are you moving out of your comfort zone?
Where are you demonstrating courageousness in your life? In your work? Are you initiating the difficult conversations and helping others as you do so?
Where are you leading?