The Lean Business Administration (Mini MBA) program is designed specifically for management level staff; based on the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program and the Master of Business Administration program. In addition, the program has supplemented and updated content to suit the new business context to match the company’s development strategy.
The program is designed with 7 Modules with 25 lessons (30 subjects), combined with 6 activities with the Training Board, 02 experience sharing sessions with partner businesses.
The program aims to train mid-level managers with strategic vision, executive thinking ability, essential skills in corporate governance, detection and solution of problems encountered in practice. .
- Knowledge: Learners are equipped with basic knowledge of law, economy, society and humanities; Modern, highly practical knowledge of executive management.
- Skills: Learners are equipped with leadership and executive skills; Skill in creative application of modern management tools.
Expectations after the course:
- Strong analytical, synthesis, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Have skills in collecting, processing information, doing independent research to solve practical problems in the business
- Possess professional leadership, organization and administration skills, especially in a multicultural business environment.
- Capable of self-research, creativity and innovation in corporate governance.
- Ability to adapt, self-direct and lead.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes