OBJECTIVES AFTER THE COURSE:
- Strong knowledge of sales skills, problem-solving skills, sales closing skills.
- Firmly grasp and practice effective use of skills to capture customer psychology.
- Master the methods and processes of selecting, building and developing agent systems.
- Understand how to set up and operate sales on the e-commerce floor.
THE DIFFERENCE OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM IN THE COURSE “PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER AND SALES SKILLS”
- Standardize, update KNOWLEDGE and approach the LATEST METHOD in sales, professional customer service.
- Provide SAMPLES , accompanying TOOLs with high applicability to support students in the actual working process based on professional SALES THINKING .
- LEARNING THROUGH EXPERIENCE is based on the actual sales journey provided by the Enterprise itself, directly serving to help students learn to apply there.
- Officials and employees working in the field of sales want to improve their skills and professionalism.
- Sales specialist in charge of distributors, Sales Supervisors, Regional/Regional/Regional Sales Managers.
- Directors, business owners have, are, and are expected to do business on e-commerce platforms.
- All subjects who want to study and do positions related to sales staff, market development staff, project managers…
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes