Share Mastering-da’s Business Analytics Program Data Scientist Course
Propose smart, scientific business decisions with “Advance Analytics”
The course will help you
- Helping you become a professional Business Analytics Analyst/Data Scientist, with international standard knowledge, approach to analytical problems, systematic and effective analysis.
- The system has all the necessary knowledge when applying Data Science & Machine Learning in Business (eg Taxonomy in the image below, a small content in the course).
- Know how to choose the type of data analysis suitable for each actual business problem in the enterprise.
- Know how to apply advanced analytical techniques (Regression/ Classification/ Clustering/ Simulation/ Optimization/ Decision Tree Graph …) to make scientific judgments, having a mathematical basis, not just based on experience. experience and sensibility, rudimentary, old-fashioned.
- Learning from practical experience helps you see the value / application in practice, the Lecturers are extremely easy to understand to help you approach the Data Science field faster and more effectively.
- Knowledge of international standards, 100% of English textbooks are quoted from prestigious and updated Data Science / Business Analytics teaching textbooks in the world, so that students are familiar with specialized terms, taught in Vietnamese .
The course does not require a specific tool, if you are used to using “traditional tools” like Python, R… to do it, you can continue to use it. If you are not strong in any tool, you will learn with ALTERYX technology – Top in Data Science & Machine Learning in Global (no coding). In particular, although the tool only accounts for 10% of the entire learning content, it fully covers the important content for Alteryx’s certification exams, helping you to achieve an international certificate.
Who should take the course?
HR is doing business data analysis positions at companies and has experience in doing Business Intelligence analysis (Descriptive Analytics and Diagnostics Analytics), looking forward to improving data analysis skills.
Students or international students studying abroad majoring in Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Data Science … and want to approach knowledge in the direction of practical application in business.
The students have attended the Business Intelligence class at the center and want to learn to improve their data analysis skills.
Everyone who wants to learn
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 54 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes