A workshop for freshly promoted young leaders, to develop their skills and knowledge in the most important parts of leadership, so that they can be effective in their new leadership role. The learning outcomes in this course can help young leaders feel confident in their new role and help them to be successful in leading their team or organization- right from the start!
A certificate of completion.
- How to get a clear understanding of what is expected of you in this role, and what your goals should be.
- Decide who should be your mentor and where can you go to get guidance.
- What new skills and knowledge should you be focusing on in order to be most effective.
- How to take ownership of your new role.
- An introduction on how you can best communicate effectively with your team, your superiors and other stakeholders.
- Learn ways you can build your positive mindset to strengthen your resilience and ability to handle stress, anxiety, and uncertainty.
- Find out how you can practice empathy with the people you lead.
- Be able to clearly articulate your vision of what the team or organization should aim to achieve in the short and long term.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 72 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes