In this third session of the “Marketing Communications for Service Providers Workshop Series” , we want to talk about what you are selling, and how to make it easy for a client to buy from you. Their question is, after all: “what are you selling anyway???”
In previous sessions, we talked about your brand and what you, as a service provider can do to highlight what you and your business stand for, we covered how you build up credibility and get recognition as an authority on your service. As a service provider, you generally are offering something for sales that includes some kind of transformation – be that in consulting, teaching, personal development, or any of the multiple other services.
Yet even as a service provider – people want to have something that they can refer back to, something that they can evaluate for its use for them. So in this session we’ll be talking about some ideas on how a coach or service provider can package the things that they are selling – along with the transformation that you are promising.
- 90 minutes of live training
- LIVE ZOOM instruction with breakout sessions
- Professional marketing and communications coach and trainer
- Information packed practical training starting from basics
- Best suitable for service provider business owners who offer intangible services
- Course content designed by considering current marketing trends and technology.
- Practical assignments during every session.
- Practical learning experience with live interactive training